Skip to main content

Update of the Update

A second post this week feels a bit like I am spamming you, but I know that some of you, perhaps many of you have responded to my prayer requests regarding access to a chemo drug called Isatuximab. We heard late this afternoon that the drug company has allowed me access to the drug on a compassionate basis and that details are being worked out with the Cancer Centre in Red Deer! We are so #thankful.

The drug company that has granted this compassionate access is called Sanofi Genzyme and the commercial name of the drug is Sarclisa (though in the treatment rooms they will only use the actual drug name--Isatuximab)

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayer.  The book of Isaiah spoke to a nation but as an individuals, thousands of years later, we also find comfort in these words from Isaiah 41:10:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Comments

  1. Yess, yess, yess...God sees you, and He took charge of your situation! He is soooo awesome! Halelujah... Now don't give up Brian. Fight in Faith!

    And...you can always spam me with news like this!

    Wow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow indeed! We are so #thankful!

      Delete
    2. Found another awesome song for you!

      www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj_0pvIGkks&feature=youtu.be

      Delete

Post a Comment