Skip to main content

Update from Brian

Progress:

I had some doubts about how much putting cement in some vertebrae could make a difference.  It has been less than 24 hours since the procedure was done and I can already say that it has made a difference.


My sleep last night was really quite good in spite of the fact that when we returnd from the procedure I swallowed a whole bunch of chemo pills and had a couple of injections.

Today I already have been out of bed and doing some of the necessary things for me to do.

Prayer

Give thanks!

We are hoping and praying for things to continue in that direction so that we can dream about being discharged sometime early next week.  Mobility and pain control that we can manage at home will be the key.

- Brian

Comments

  1. Praise the Lord. Home Care has been very helpful for me. -- August

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Thinking of you. Praying right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment