Skip to main content

Update: Treatments Scheduled to Resume

 Even though I do not want to post to the blog too many times I feel compelled to follow up when we specifically ask for prayers.

The clinical trials team at the Cross has worked hard to secure new appointments for the coming week. I will be injecting myself each morning with a drug that stimulates my body to produce neutrophils (defense against infection). On Wednesday I will have my blood tested again and see my oncological hematologist (otherwise known as my doctor). If all is good, I will be back on treatments starting Friday. We are thankful God provides dedicated medical staff to guide us. We are equally thankful God provides friends and family like you to help us to keep the faith. Thanks for your prayers. As we undertake this Lenten journey may we stay open to God's lessons in the days to come. 

Comments