Skip to main content

UPDATE: Scan Results

Much to our amazement, the radiologists report on the PET scan done at noon today arrived in my Inbox about ten minutes before we arrived home this afternoon! It is detailed and requires a closer look with dictionary in hand, but there is one sentence we really understand:

Overall dramatic improvement from previous study [November '23 PET scan] presumed from response to therapy.

"Overall dramatic improvement..." We are so #thankful for that result and for your prayerful support.

Brian and Kathy

Comments

  1. Great news. I’m sure your bodies are feeling tremendously relieved. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relieved indeed! Very #thankful for a measure of health for the summer.

      Delete
  2. So thankful for this news. Please pray for August. Continued decline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian and Kathy, I haven't been reading the latest updates. But today you both crossed my mind (I sometimes have that) and I started readingyour blog. Every time I am emotional while reading. Six long years of finding the courage to keep fighting. I deeply respect that! The scan results are promising. That helps I guess. I will remind myself to pray for you overseas. And I will add my personal prayer, that one day you will be able to visit us in Holland! In the name of Jesus! Hugs....Esther

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment